ForTradersFX Ltd (www.fortradersfx.com) - Gembell Limited Services - PO TRADE LTD - Tifiya Group s.r.o. (www.pocketoption.com) - FAH Investment LTD (www.web.cryptozone24.com) - Muller Enterprise Ltd (www.aurumpro.co, https://aurumprofin.cc e https://aurum-pro-finance.cc) - FSM Smart Ltd (www.fsmsmarts.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 7 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita' (‘Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- ForTradersFX Ltd (www.fortradersfx.com);
- Gembell Limited Services – PO TRADE LTD – Tifiya Group s.r.o. (www.pocketoption.com);
- FAH Investment LTD (www.web.cryptozone24.com);
- Muller Enterprise Ltd (www.aurumpro.co, https://aurumprofin.cc and https://aurum-pro-finance.cc);
- FSM Smart Ltd (www.fsmsmarts.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order blackouts, thus rises to 131.
The measures with which the aforementioned companies were ordered to terminate the abusive activity can be viewed on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of paying the utmost attention in order to make informed investment choices, focusing on those common sense behaviours - such as, for example, checking that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised - that are essential if you really want to safeguard and, hopefully, see a return. To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", with useful information to warn investors against abusive operators.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- ForTradersFX Ltd, through the website www.fortradersfx.com (Decision no. 21243 of 28 January 2020);
- Gembell Limited Services - PO TRADE LTD - Tifiya Group s.r.o., through the website www.pocketoption.com (Decision no. 21245 of 28 January 2020);
- FAH Investment LTD, through the website www.web.cryptozone24.com (Decision no. 21246 of 28 January 2020);
- Muller Enterprise Ltd, through the websites www.aurumpro.co, https://www.aurumprofin.ccand https://aurum-pro-finance.cc (Decision no. 21247 of 28 January 2020);
- FSM Smart Ltd through the website www.fsmsmarts.com (Decision no. 21244 of 28 January 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 4/2020 - 3 February 2020)