Kronosinvestit Ltd (sito internet www.kronosinvestit.co) - “Tfx25” (sito internet https://tfx25.com) - Marketsbull Ltd (sito internet www.marketsbull.com) - "Royalbanc" (sito internet https://royalbanc.io) - "Pro Star" (siti internet https://finantik.com e https://client.trading-dashboard.com - EasyTrade55 Ltd (sito internet https://easytrade55.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 7 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Kronosinvestit Ltd (website www.kronosinvestit.co);
- "Tfx25" (website https://tfx25.com);
- Marketsbull Ltd (website www.marketsbull.com);
- "Royalbanc" (website https://royalbanc.io);
- "Pro Star" (websites https://finantik.com and https://client.trading-dashboard.com);
- EasyTrade55 Ltd (website https://easytrade55.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order blackouts, has thus risen to 154. The measures by which the aforementioned companies have been ordered to cease their abusive activities can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws the attention of savers to the importance of paying the utmost attention in order to make informed investment choices, focusing on those common sense behaviours - such as checking that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised - that are essential if you really want to safeguard and, hopefully, see a return. To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", with useful information to warn investors against abusive operators.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Kronosinvestit Ltd, through the website www.kronosinvestit.co, (Decision no. 21271 of 19 February 2020);
- "Tfx25", through the website https://tfx25.com, (Decision no. 21270 of 19 February 2020);
- Marketsbull Ltd, through the website www.marketsbull.com, (Decision no. 21272 of 19 February 2020);
- "Royalbanc", through the website https://royalbanc.io, (Decision no. 21269 of 19 February 2020);
- "Pro Star" through the websites https://finantik.com and https://client.trading-dashboard.com (Decision no. 21267 of 19 February 2020);
- EasyTrade55 Ltd, through the website https://easytrade55.com, (Decision no. 21268 of 19 February 2020);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 7/2020 - 24 February 2020)