Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Core Pay Solution Ltd - CapitalEU - Astrica Ltd - SPTrade24 Ltd - MarketsEU
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Core Pay Solution Ltd (website www.sealimited.io and its pages secure.sealimited.io and trading.sealimited.io);
- "CapitalEU" (website www.capitaleu.com);
- Astrica Ltd (websitewww.market-4fx.com and its page https://client.tradecabinet.com);
- SPTrade24 Ltd (website www.sptrade-24.com);
- "MarketsFX" (website www.marketseu.com);
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 426.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Core Pay Solution Ltd through the website www.sealimited.io and its pages secure.sealimited.io and trading.sealimited.io (resolution no. 21801 of 14 April 2021);
- "CapitalEU" through the website www.capitaleu.com (resolution no. 21798 of 14 April 2021);
- Astrica Ltd through the website www.market-4fx.com and its page https://client.tradecabinet.com (resolution no. 21799 of 14 April 2021);
- SPTrade24 Ltd through the website www.sptrade-24.com (resolution no. 21802 of 14 April 2021);
- "MarketsEU" through the website www.marketseu.com (resolution no. 21800 of 14 April 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 15/2021 - 19 April 2021)