Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Kiplar Ltd (https://kiplar.com) - AcadianAmLtd (www.aca-asset.com, page https://accounts.aca-asset.com) - UniCap Trade Ltd and Tradobit (www.tradobit.com) - Revotrade Ltd (www.revotrade.com, page https://my.revotrade.com) - Gb Trade Fx (https://gbtradefx.co.uk, https://gbtradefx24.co.uk)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Kiplar Ltd (website https://kiplar.com);
- AcadianAmLtd (website www.aca-asset.com and its page https://accounts.aca-asset.com);
- UniCap Trade Ltd and Tradobit (website www.tradobit.com);
- Revotrade Ltd (websitewww.revotrade.com and its page https://my.revotrade.com);
- Gb Trade Fx (website https://gbtradefx.co.uk and its page https://gbtradefx24.co.uk).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 467.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect. Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Be aware of fraud!“, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Kiplar Ltd through the website https://kiplar.com (resolution no. 21895 of 10 June 2021);
- AcadianAmLtd through the website www.aca-asset.com and its page https://accounts.aca-asset.com (resolution no. 21894 of 10 June 2021);
- UniCap Trade Ltd and Tradobit through the website www.tradobit.com (resolution no. 21893 of 10 June 2021);
- Revotrade Ltd through the website www.revotrade.com and its page https://my.revotrade.com (resolution no. 21892 of 10 June 2021);
- Gb Trade Fx through the website https://gbtradefx.co.uk and its page https://gbtradefx24.co.uk (resolution no. 21891 of 10 June 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 23/2021 - 14 June 2021)