Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Ft Global Financial Ltd ( https://empirefxm.com, page https://my.empirefxm.com) - Eudaimon Consultind Llc (https://tradingtech.io, https://aceinvesting.io) - Cornerfxtrade24 (https://cornerfxtrade24.co, page https://client.cornerfxtrade24.co) - CryptoIfx Ltd (www.cryptoifx.com) - AlphaTradeplus (https://alphatradeplus.com, page https://client.alphatradeplus.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Eudaimon Consultind Llc (websites https://tradingtech.io and https://aceinvesting.io);
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 651.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has also prohibited, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998, the offer to the public resident in Italy of financial investments promoted by "GDenlinea" also through the website https://gdenlinea.net and facebook pageswww.facebook.com/oficialgdenlinea and www.facebook.com/gdenlineaitalia in violation of article 94-bis of the same decree (resolution no. 22255 of 9 March 2022).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Ft Global Financial Ltd through the website https://empirefxm.com and its page https://my.empirefxm.com (resolution no. 22259 of 9 March 2022);
- Eudaimon Consultind Llc through the websites https://tradingtech.io and https://aceinvesting.io (resolution no. 22260 of 9 March 2022);
- Cornerfxtrade24 through the website https://cornerfxtrade24.co and its page https://client.cornerfxtrade24.co (resolution no. 22258 of 9 March 2022);
- CryptoIfx Ltd through the website www.cryptoifx.com (resolution no. 22256 of 9 March 2022);
- AlphaTradeplus through the website https://alphatradeplus.com and its page https://client.alphatradeplus.com (resolution no. 22257 of 9 March 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 09/2022 - 14 March 2022)