Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
"Fusion Fx" (www.fusionfx24.com, page https://my.fusionfx24.com)- Cryptopay Limited and Crypto Pro Expert Limited (https://cryptoproexpert.com, page https://my.cryptoproexpert.com) - "NexFX", Big Horizons Limited, New Forex Limitedande NewFX Limited (www.newfx.trading, page https://newfx.tradingweb.io) - "Octa-marketd" (https://octa-marketd.com, page https://cfd.octa-marketd.com) - Tetris Group Ltd (https://sierrainvest.io, https://battletrade.pro
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "Fusion Fx" (website www.fusionfx24.com and its pagehttps://my.fusionfx24.com);
- "NexFX", Big Horizons Limited, New Forex Limited and NewFX Limited (website www.newfx.trading and its pagehttps://newfx.tradingweb.io);
- "Octa-marketd" (website https://octa-marketd.com and its page https://cfd.octa-marketd.com)
- Tetris Group Ltd (websites https://sierrainvest.io and https://battletrade.pro);
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 669.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- "Fusion Fx" through the website www.fusionfx24.com and its page https://my.fusionfx24.com (resolution no. 22285 of 31 March 2022);
- Cryptopay Limited and Crypto Pro Expert Limited through the website https://cryptoproexpert.com and its page https://my.cryptoproexpert.com (resolution no. 22284 of 31 March 2022);
- "NexFX",Big Horizons Limited, New Forex Limited and NewFX Limited through the website www.newfx.trading and its page https://newfx.tradingweb.io (resolution no. 22288 of 31 March 2022);
- "Octa-marketd" through the website https://octa-marketd.com and its page https://cfd.octa-marketd.com (resolution no. 22287 of 31 March 2022);
- Tetris Group Ltd through the websites https://sierrainvest.io and https://battletrade.pro (resolution no. 22286 of 31 March 2022);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 12/2022 - 4 April 2022)