Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
Sungerfx Limited (www.sungerfx.com, webpage https://crm.sungerfx.com) - Uncanny Services Llc (https://fivemarkets.io, webpage https://webtrader.fivemarkets.cc) - GrandTrade Pvt Ltd (https://grandtrades.eu, webpage https://client.grandtrades.eu) - Vermillion Consulting Llc (https://tedex.co, webpage https://webtrader.tedex.cc) - Finex Group Ltd (https://finextrader.com, webpage https://accounts.finextrader.com) - Global Success Management Inc. / Be Free Ltd, Imperial System Ltd EOOD / Ivory Dunes Limited (https://globalsuccessmanagement.com. www.gig-os.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial products/services illegally.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the “Decreto crescita” (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the sites through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Sungerfx Limited (website www.sungerfx.com and its page https://crm.sungerfx.com).
- Uncanny Services Llc (website https://fivemarkets.io and its page https://webtrader.fivemarkets.cc).
- GrandTrade Pvt Ltd (website https://grandtrades.eu and its page https://client.grandtrades.eu).
- Vermillion Consulting Llc (website https://tedex.co and its page https://webtrader.tedex.cc).
- Finex Group Ltd (website https://finextrader.com and its page https://accounts.finextrader.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 749.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has permanently prohibited, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter c) of Italian Legislative Decree No. 58/1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance), the offer to the public residing in Italy of financial investments promoted by Global Success Management Inc., Be Free Ltd, Imperial System Ltd EOOD and Ivory Dunes Limited through the websites https://globalsuccessmanagement.com and www.gig-os.com, in breach of Articles 93-bis et seq. of the Consolidated Law on Finance (resolution No. 22438 of 6 September 2022).
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Sungerfx Limited through the website www.sungerfx.com and its page https://crm.sungerfx.com (resolution no. 22444 of 6 September 2022);
- Uncanny Services Llc through the website https://fivemarkets.io and its page https://webtrader.fivemarkets.cc (resolution no. 22446 of 6 September 2022);
- GrandTrade Pvt Ltd through the website https://grandtrades.eu and its page https://client.grandtrades.eu (resolution no. 22445 of 6 September 2022);
- Vermillion Consulting Llc through the website https://tedex.co and its page https://webtrader.tedex.cc (resolution no. 22442 of 6 September 2022);
- Finex Group Ltd through the website https://finextrader.com and its page https://accounts.finextrader.com (resolution no. 22443 of 6 September 2022);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 28/2022 - 12 September 2022)