Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
Chartistake Markets Ltd (https://chartistake.com, page https://clientzone.chartistake.com) - The Active Traders Ltd (https://theactivetraderz.com, page https://client.theactivetraderz.com) - Tetris Group Ltd (https://clydetrade.com) - Eudaimon Consulting Llc (www.tradingscore.co, https://stellarfx.io) - Bithebank (www.bithebank.com, page https://webtrader.bithebank.com and https://mobtrader.bithebank.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
Chartistake Markets Ltd (website https://chartistake.com and its page https://clientzone.chartistake.c com).
The Active Traders Ltd (website https://theactivetraderz.com and its page https://client.theactivetraderz.com).
Tetris Group Ltd (website https://clydetrade.com);
Eudaimon Consulting Llc (websites https://stellarfx.ioandwww.tradingscore.co);
Bithebank (website www.bithebank.com and its pages https://webtrader.bithebank.com and https://mobtrader.bithebank.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 768.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Chartistake Markets Ltd through the website https://chartistake.com and its page https://clientzone.chartistake.com (Resolution No. 22471 of 5 October 2022);
- The Active Traders Ltd through the website https://theactivetraderz.com and its page https://client.theactivetraderz.com (Resolution No. 22470 of 5 October 2022);
- Tetris Group Ltd through the website https://clydetrade.com (Resolution No. 22469 of 5 October 2022);
- Eudaimon Consulting Llc via www.tradingscore.co and https://stellarfx.io (Resolution No. 22468 of 5 October 2022);
- Bithebank via the website www.bithebank.com and related pages https://webtrader.bithebank.com and https://mobtrader.bithebank.com (Resolution No. 22472 of 5 October 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 32/2022 - 10 October 2022)