Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Smart Trade Cfd (https://smarttrade-cfd.com, page https://platform.smarttrade-cfd.com) - Lilac Group Llc (https://coinevo.pro) - Xtbinvesting (www.xtbinv.io, pages https://webtrader.xtbinv.io and https://client.xtbinv.io) - Donnybrook Consulting Limited (https://onyxprofit.com, https://onyxprofit.cc, page https://webtrader.onyxprofit.cc) - Isaacs Partners Limited (https://isaacspartners.com, webpage https://webtrader.isaacspartners.com) - Coin Earners Ltd (https://coinearnersltd.com)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 7 new websites that offer financial services/financial products abusively: 6 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which an offer of financial products is made in the absence of a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020, article 4, paragraph 3-bis, regarding the blackout of the website through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Smart Trade Cfd (website https://smarttrade-cfd.com and its page https://platform.smarttrade-cfd.com);
- Lilac Group Llc (website https://coinevo.pro);
- Xtbinvesting (website www.xtbinv.io and its pages https://webtrader.xtbinv.io and https://client.xtbinv.io);
- Donnybrook Consulting Limited (website https://onyxprofit.com and website https://onyxprofit.ccand its pagehttps://webtrader.onyxprofit.cc);
- Isaacs Partners Limited (website https://isaacspartners.com and its page https://webtrader.isaacspartners.com);
- Coin Earners Ltd (website https://coinearnersltd.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 792.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has also suspended, for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the Italian public of “investment plans” made by the so-called Coin Earners Ltd, including via the website https://coinearnersltd.com (Resolution no. 22496 of 3 November 2022).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Smart Trade Cfd via the website https://smarttrade-cfd.com and its pagehttps://platform.smarttrade-cfd.com (Resolution no. 22500 of 3 November 2022);
- Lilac Group Llc via the website https://coinevo.pro(Resolution no. 22498 of 3 November 2022).
- Bithebank via the website www.xtbinv.io and its pages https://webtrader.xtbinv.io and https://client.xtbinv.io (Resolution no. 22497 of 3 November 2022);
- Donnybrook Consulting Limited via the website https://onyxprofit.com as well as website https://onyxprofit.cc and its page https://webtrader.onyxprofit.cc (Resolution no. 22501 of 3 November 2022);
- Isaacs Partners Limitedvia the website https://isaacspartners.com and its page https://webtrader.isaacspartners.com (Resolution no. 22499 of 3 November 2022);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 36/2022 - 7 November 2022)