Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
Cms Ltd (www.capmarketstrategy.io, page https://client.capmarketstrategy.io) - Bitsterzio (https://www.bitsterzio.com) - Invest Atlas (https://investatlas.co) - Ether-Arena Ltd (www.ether-arena.com, https://vineab.com, page https://clientzone.vineab.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
Cms Ltd (website www.capmarketstrategy.io and its page https://client.capmarketstrategy.io);
- Bitsterzio (website https://www.bitsterzio.com);
- Ether-Arena Ltd (websites www.ether-arena.com and https://vineab.com and its page https://clientzone.vineab.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 801.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Cms Ltd via the website www.capmarketstrategy.io and its page https://client.capmarketstrategy.io (Resolution No. 22511 of 15 November 2022);
- Bitsterzio through the website https://www.bitsterzio.com (Resolution No. 22508 of 15 November 2022);
- Invest Atlas through the website https://investatlas.co (Resolution No. 22509 of 15 November 2022);
- Ether-Arena Ltd through the websites www.ether-arena.com and https://vineab.com and their page https://clientzone.vineab.com (Resolution No. 22510 of 15 November 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 38/2022 - 21 November 2022)