Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
Ethereal Group Llc (https://fintegral.fund) - "Alltradingeu" (www.alltradingeu.com, page https://client.alltradingeu.com) - FinanceCapitalFX Cyprus Ltd (https://financecapitalfx.com, pages https://client.financecapitalfx.com - https://webtrader.financecapitalfx.com) - "MFCapitalFX" (www.mfcapitalfx.com, page https://client.mfcapitalfx.com)
Consob ordered the blackout of 5 new websites which are offering financial services illegally.
The Commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the “Decreto Crescita” (“Growth Decree”; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Ethereal Group Llc (website https://fintegral.fund);
- “Alltradingeu” (website www.alltradingeu.com and its page https://client.alltradingeu.com);
- FinanceCapitalFX Cyprus Ltd (website https://financecapitalfx.com and its pages https://client.financecapitalfx.com and https://webtrader.financecapitalfx.com);
- “MFCapitalFX” (website www.mfcapitalfx.com and its page https://client.mfcapitalfx.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 805.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Ethereal Group Llc via the website https://fintegral.fund (resolution no. 22521 of 23 November 2022);
- “Alltradingeu” via the website www.alltradingeu.com and its page https://client.alltradingeu.com (resolution no. 22522 of 23 November 2022);
- FinanceCapitalFX Cyprus Ltd via the website https://financecapitalfx.com and its pages https://client.financecapitalfx.com and https://webtrader.financecapitalfx.com (resolution no. 22520 of 23 November 2022);
- “MFCapitalFX” via the website www.mfcapitalfx.com and its page https://client.mfcapitalfx.com (resolution no. 22523 of 23 November 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 39/2022 - 28 November 2022)