Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Ama Business Solutions Ltd (sito internet https://solidxm.com e relative pagine https://register.solidxm.com e https://portal.solidxm.com) - Pelliron Universal Inc. (sito internet https://pelliron.com e relativa pagina https://pa.pelliron.com) - Mortiz Ltd e Fxalta Ltd (sito internet www.fxalta.com) - New Finance Llc e Newfx Ltd (sito internet www.newfxtrading.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 4 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Ama Business Solutions Ltd (website https://solidxm.com and its pages https://register.solidxm.com and https://portal.solidxm.com);
- Pelliron Universal Inc. (website https://pelliron.com and its page https://pa.pelliron.com);
- Mortiz Ltd and Fxalta Ltd (website www.fxalta.com);
- New Finance Llc and Newfx Ltd (website www.newfxtrading.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 879.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Ama Business Solutions Ltd through the website https://solidxm.com and its pages https://register.solidxm.com and https://portal.solidxm.com (resolution no. 22677 of 19 April 2023);
- Pelliron Universal Inc. through the websitehttps://pelliron.com and its page https://pa.pelliron.com (resolution no. 22676 of 19 April 2023);
- Mortiz Ltd and Fxalta Ltd through the website www.fxalta.com (resolution no. 22674 of 19 April 2023);
- New Finance Llc and Newfx Ltd through the website www.newfxtrading.com (resolution no. 22675 of 19 April 2023).
(Published in Consob Informa" no. 14/2023 - 24 April 2023)