Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Prime Markets (https://primemarkets.co.com, page https://my.primemarkets.co.com) - Fintech Market (www.fintechmarket.consulting, its page https://cfd.fintechmarket.consulting) - Nadex CFD Limited (www.nadexcfd.com, its pages https://my.nadexcfd.com, https://webtrader.nadexcfd.com) - Luxem Capital, Inc. (https://luxemcapital.com) - www.trustfund-minning.com
Consob has ordered the blackout of 4 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 3 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020, article 4, paragraph 3-bis, regarding the blackout of the website through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Prime Markets (website https://primemarkets.co.com and page https://my.primemarkets.co.com);
- Fintech Market (website www.fintechmarket.consulting and its page https://cfd.fintechmarket.consulting);
- Nadex CFD Limited (website www.nadexcfd.com and its pages https://my.nadexcfd.com and https://webtrader.nadexcfd.com);
- Luxem Capital, Inc. (website https://luxemcapital.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob was given the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 898.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has also:
suspended, for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Italian Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the public resident in Italy concerning "investment plans" called "Starter", "Professional", "Business" and "Enterprise" promoted by Luxem Capital, Inc. through the websitehttps://luxemcapital.com (Resolution No. 22713 of 24 May 2023);
prohibited, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the TUF, the public offering of 'investment plans' also via the website www.trustfund-minning.com (resolution no. 22706 of 24 May 2023); the offer had already been suspended, for 90 days, by resolution no. 22617 of 1 March 2023.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Prime Markets through the website https://primemarkets.co.com and page https://my.primemarkets.co.com (resolution no. 22712 of 24 May 2023).
- Fintech Market through the website www.fintechmarket.consulting and its page https://cfd.fintechmarket.consulting (resolution no. 22711 of 24 May 2023).
- Nadex CFD Limited via the website www.nadexcfd.com and its pages https://my.nadexcfd.com and https://webtrader.nadexcfd.com (resolution no. 22710 of 24 May 2023).
(Published in Consob Informa" no. 19/2023 - 29 May 2023)