Consob has ordered to internet providers to block the access to 22 internet websites offering financial services without the required authorizations.
Consob made use of the new powers recently attributed to the Authority by the "growth decree" (law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), by which Consob can now order to the providers of internet connectivity services to block the access from Italy to internet websites offering financial services without authorizations.
This is the list of the companies and websites that cannot be reached anymore through the internet:
- WebNet Ltd e 4COM Network Srl (www.2dots.com);
- One Thousand One Ltd (dax1001.com);
- Herdos (https://herdos.com);
- Lancelot Equity Ltd (https://gocapitalfx.com e https://gocapital123.com);
- TQR Trade” (https://it.tqrtrade.com);
- Sucaba Enterprise Ltd (www.ptbanc.com);
- CMP24 Ltd (www.cmp24.com);
- Capital Tech Limited (www.pbncapital.com);
- PayPeq Holdings OÜ (www.investus.fm);
- Madar Partners Ltd (www.axeinvest.com);
- Swissinv24 Ltd (https://swissinv24.com);
- Codexfx Ltd (www.codexfx.com);
- A Corp Ltd (www.londonfuturemarket.com);
- Apsilon Ltd (grandfxpro.com);
- Dubai FXM Ltd (www.dubaifxm.com e www.dubaifxm24.com);
- Light Media Ltd (https://it.wincapitalpro.com);
- Global Es Ltd e Sonartech OÜ (www.capitalfmi.com);
- Brokerz Ltd e All Media Eood (www.brokerz.com);
- London Capital Ltd (www.londoncapitaltrade.com);
- Pmt247 Ltd (www.pmt247.com).
The aforementioned measures have been published on the www.consob.it website.
The activities to implement the blocking of the aforementioned unauthorized websites, carried on by the internet connectivity providers operating on the Italian market, are in progress and they should be effective soon.