Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Atlasfx (https://atlasfx.co) - S.P. Inc (www.quantumfx.eu, page https://client.bbgroupfx.site) - Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solution EOOD (www.dgxlimited.io) - Think Market 247 Ltd and RL Ltd (https://thinkmarket247.net. page https://trade.thinkmarket247.net) - Finlay (https://finlay.world. page https://finlay.live and https://webtrader.finlay.live)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Atlasfx (website https://atlasfx.co);
- S.P. Inc (website www.quantumfx.eu and its page https://client.bbgroupfx.site);
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solution EOOD (website www.dgxlimited.io);
- Think Market 247 Ltd and RL Ltd (website https://thinkmarket247.net and its page https://trade.thinkmarket247.net);
- Finlay (website https://finlay.world and its pages https://finlay.live and https://webtrader.finlay.live).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 457.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect. Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Be aware of fraud!“, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Atlasfx through the website https://atlasfx.co (resolution no. 21865 of 26 May 2021);
- S.P. Inc (website www.quantumfx.eu and its page https://client.bbgroupfx.site (resolution no. 21864 of 26 May 2021);
- Digital Exchange Limited and Securex Plus Solution EOOD through the website www.dgxlimited.io (resolution no. 21863 of 26 May 2021);
- Think Market 247 Ltd and RL Ltd through the website https://thinkmarket247.net and its page https://trade.thinkmarket247.net (resolution no. 21862 of 26 May 2021);
- Finlay through the website https://finlay.world and its pages https://finlay.live and https://webtrader.finlay.live (resolution no. 21866 of 26 May 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 21/2021 - 31 May 2021)