Manager: Bruno La Tassa
This office manages the Institute's financial and economic-financial accounting, preparing the budget and the final statement and managing the taxation system and the financial resources.
Manager: Gabriele Aulicino
This office assists the Commission ensuring liaison between the regulatory activity of Parliament and the Chairman of the Cabinet.
Manager: Martina Tambucci
The International Relations Office assists the Commission, dealing with relations with foreign bodies and the EU authorities and ensuring consistency in the Institute's international position.
Manager: Manlio Pisu
The Press Office manages relations with the media, promoting CONSOB's public image and distributing news of interest within the Institute.
Manager: Vincenzo Cimino
This office provides activities that are instrumental to the performance of the works of the Commission and the organisation of Technical Committee meetings.
Manager: Marina Cicchetti
The Internal Audit Office assists the Commission in verifying and assessing the legitimacy, regularity and correctness of the administrative action and in the management of risks that could compromise the effectiveness and efficiency of the operating processes in respect of the Institute's aims and the reliability and integrity of the information.
Manager: Enea Franza (ad interim)
This office provides the activities that are instrumental to the work of the Conciliation and Arbitration Chamber.
Manager: Simone Alvaro
This office formulates proposals for applying sanctions or filing sanctions proceedings deriving from the supervisory activity of the competent organisational units on the basis of actions relating to the first and second investigatory stage of sanctions proceedings.
Manager: Serenella Maria Pizzoferrato
This office carries out the activities necessary for the establishment and operation of the Arbiter for Financial Disputes (ACF) and the smooth and orderly conduct of the proceedings.
- Participants and Markets
- Register of Italian Investment Firms (SIMs)
- Trust companies (SIM fiduciarie)
- List of Investment Firms authorised in other EU states with branches in Italy
- List of investment Firms authorised in other EU states without branches in Italy
- Companies of non EU authorized in Italy with branches
- Companies of non EU authorized in Italy without branches
- Prospectuses and take over bids documents
Statistics and analysesConsob resolutions
- Orders to cease infringement of article 18 of Consolidated Law on Finance offering or carrying out investment services or activities through the Internet without being qualified
- Short selling prohibitions
- Offering prohibitions and suspensions
- Prohibitions pursuant article 7-quater, paragraph 4 of the Consolidated Law on Finance
- Watch for scams!
Companies of non-EU/third countries other than banks authorized by Consob to operate in Italy without branchesList of UK firms other than banks ‘passported' as of 31 December 2020 and that are no longer allowed to operate in Italy as of 1 January 2021
- Sustainable Finance