TradeED Group Ltd (https://luxeeforex.com) - Momentum Investment Group Ent Ltd (www.invest-moment.com and page https://client.invest-moment.com) - Nab Europe Limited (www.nabeuropelimited.com) - Uniteex Inc and Demure Consulting Ltd (www.uniteex.co and page https://client.uniteex.co) - Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (www.optimarket.co and page
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- TradeED Group Ltd (sito internet https://luxeeforex.com);
- Momentum Investment Group Ent Ltd (website www.invest-moment.com and its page https://client.invest-moment.com);
- Nab Europe Limited (sito internet www.nabeuropelimited.com);
- Uniteex Inc e Demure Consulting Ltd (website www.uniteex.co and its page https://client.uniteex.co);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (website www.optimarket.co and page https://optimarket.trade).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 446.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, the actual blackout may take a few days. Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- TradeED Group Ltd through the website https://luxeeforex.com (resolution no. 21846 of 12 May 2021);
- Momentum Investment Group Ent Ltd through the website www.invest-moment.com and its page https://client.invest-moment.com (resolution no. 21844 of 12 May 2021);
- Nab Europe Limited through the website www.nabeuropelimited.com (resolution no. 21843 of 12 May 2021);
- Uniteex Inc and Demure Consulting Ltd through the website www.uniteex.co and its page https://client.uniteex.co (resolution no. 21845 of 12 May 2021);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd through the website www.optimarket.co and page https://optimarket.trade (resolution no. 21842 of 12 May 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 19/2021 - 17 May 2021)