Vision Introducer Ltd / Money Bonds Market - AXA Investment Managers / AXA plc - Budsfx - Forge Global UK - www.bond-invest.com - Insight Investment Group/ Insight Premium - Jacob & Grunfeld - RBC Capital Markets / RBC Investor & Treasury Services / RBC Financial Group - Markets profit / Marketsprofit.com / Profit Market Trading - Meritkapital.co - Deals for Loan - Fast Loan
UK / Fast Finance UK LTD - Montgrand Wealth Management - MarginElite / Margin Elite - Invicta-Securities - Thunder Loans - Mymarketexpert.com - Bondmarket.vip - Fixed Rates UK - Fixed Rate Search - The ISA Finder - Search and Invest - Findtopukbonds.co.uk - The-ratesclub.com - Evolution Trading - Beforex Capital / The Capital Holding Funds - Infinity Financial Services - DGXLTD - Tenants
Disrepair Help - Invest-select.com - Km Asset Holdings - Swiss Prime / Swiss Prime Limited - Cosminvest S.A. / COSMI Group - Presidio Investments Limited - Deutsche Investment Loans / Deutsche Financial Investment - GKS - GDC Limited - InvestTeck - Wantuch Investment - Patrycja Kojder-Orent Tania Kas - Avariz Group - Fx Stock Trade Income - Skycapital - Bitstakers - SENbit - Crypto-Miner
Ltd - Alma Group Co Trading Ltd - Everest Coins Invest - FalconFxOption - Marketscap - Penz Trades - Nimble Options Technologies Ltd - World Markets - Axe Capital
The supervisory authorities of the United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority - FCA), Switzerland (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority - FINMA), Luxembourg (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier - CSSF), Hong Kong (Securities and Futures Commission - SFC), Portugal (Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários - CMVM), Poland (Polish Financial Supervision
Authority - KNF), British Columbia (British Columbia Securities Commission - BCSC), The Netherlands (The Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets - AFM), Quebec (Autorité des Marchés Financiers - AMF), and Cyprus (Securities and Exchange Commission - CY SEC) report companies and websites that are offering investment, financial and insurance services without the required
Reported by the FCA:
- Vision Introducer Ltd / Money Bonds Market (www.moneybondsmarket.com);
- AXA Investment Managers / AXA plc (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) clone of a licensed company;
- Budsfx (www.budsfx.com);
- Forge Global UK (www.forgeglobaluk.com);
- Insight Investment Group/ Insight Premium (email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Gauthier.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com), clone of a licensed company;
- Jacob & Grunfeld (www.jacobgrunfeld.com) clone of a licensed company;
- RBC Capital Markets / RBC Investor & Treasury Services / RBC Financial Group ( / ) clone of a licensed company;
- Markets profit / Marketsprofit.com / Profit Market Trading - (http://www.marketsprofit.com/uk/en);
- Meritkapital.co (www.meritkapital.co) clone of a licensed company;
- Deals for Loan (www.dealsforloan.co.uk);
- Fast Loan UK / Fast Finance UK (firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, thefastukffl042493@googlegr googlegroups.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, ) clone of a licensed company;
- Montgrand Wealth Management (www.montgrandwealthmanagement.co.uk) clone of a licensed company;
- MarginElite / Margin Elite (https://marginelite.com);
- Invicta-Securities (www.invicta-securities.com) clone of a licensed company;
- Thunder Loans (www.thunderloans.co.uk);
- Mymarketexpert.com (www.mymarketexpert.com);
- Bondmarket.vip (www.bondmarket.vip);
- Fixed Rates UK (www.fixedratesuk.com);
- Fixed Rate Search (www.fixedratesearch.com);
- The ISA Finder (www.theisafinder.com);
- Search and Invest (www.searchandinvest.co.uk);
- Findtopukbonds.co.uk www-topukpropertybonds.co.uk, www.findtopukbonds.co.uk);
- The-ratesclub.com (www.the-ratesclub.com);
- Evolution Trading (www.evolution-trading.ltd);
- Beforex Capital / The Capital Holding Funds (https://beforexcapital.com; www.capitalholdingfunds.com);
- Infinity Financial Services (tel: +442032392015; +443333031158; +442032392669);
- DGXLTD (www.dgxltd.com);
- Tenants Disrepair Help (www.tenantsdisrepairhelp.co.uk; facebook: www.facebook.com/Tenantsdisrepairhelp);
- Invest-select.com (www.invest-select.com);
- Km Asset Holdings (email: email@example.com).
Reported by the FINMA:
- Swiss Prime / Swiss Prime Limited (https://swissprime.cc).
Reported by the CSSF:
- Cosminvest S.A. / COSMI Group (www.cosminvest-sa.com);
- Presidio Investments Limited (https://presidioinvestmentsltd.com);
- Deutsche Investment Loans - Deutsche Financial Investment, clone of a licensed banking intermediary;
Reported by the SFC:
- GKS (www.za1.gks-financial.com) clone of a licensed company;
- GDC Limited (https://gdcinvestment.com).
Reported by the CMVM:
- InvestTeck (www.investteck.com, www.investteck.net).
Reported by the KNF:
- Wantuch Investment;
- Patrycja Kojder-Orent Tania Kas.
Reported by the BCSC:
- Avariz Group (www.avarizgroup.com);
- Fx Stock Trade Income (https://fxstocktradeincome.com);
- Skycapital (www.skycapital.cc);
- Bitstakers (www.bitstakers.com);
- SENbit (https://senbit.com and https://senbit.cc);
- Crypto-Miner Ltd (https://crypto-miner.ltd);
- Alma Group Co Trading Ltd (https://almagroupco.com);
- Everest Coins Invest (www.everestcoinsinvest.com);
- FalconFxOption (www.falconfxoption.com);
- Marketscap (www.marketscap.com);
- Penz Trades (www.penztrades.com);
- Nimble Options Technologies Ltd (https://nimbleoptions.com);
- World Markets (www.worldmarkets.com).
Reported by AFM (The Netherlands):
- Axe Capital (www.axecapital.systems).
Reporting by Québec supervisory authorities (AMF and OPC):
The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the Office de la Protection du Consommateur (OPC) wish to warn the public against false money lenders who use social media to recruit "clients". They turn to people with promises of personal loans, cars or mortgages at very interesting rates to scam them by asking for high commissions, payable in advance by bank
transfer. In the process, they collect highly sensitive personal information, such as victims' bank information. Fraudsters claim to be affiliated with recognized financial institutions, but the company names used are not registered in Quebec. Their websites are often registered outside Quebec. These organizations have obviously neither an AMF certificate nor an OPC permit.
Reported by the CYSEC:
The Cypriot supervisory authority, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission - CYSEC, advises retail investors that it has updated the list of the websites offering investment services in forex markets without authorisation.
The complete list is published on the CYSEC website at the following address: https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/non-approved-domains/.
(Published in "Consob Informs" n. 42/2020 of 23 November 2020)